Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Taking a break!

Tonight is the last drawing for the gift cards. Good luck!

I've decided to take a break from posting until after the holidays. My kids will be home from school and I want to get some pages written without having to get them up early. Plus the next two weeks will be family time and I want to do fun things, clear out the mess that our house has become from building the new addition to our house, and put everything away. Sounds fun, huh?

So I'll see you after the new year. Happy holidays! 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great break & enjoy spending time with the kids. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday and new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you or the gift card Cheryl.....I had forgotten all about it so it was a nice surprise in my mail!

    ReplyDelete