Monday, September 26, 2011

Playing Catch-up, and party info!

I know it's been a (really) long time since I posted, and I made a vow to myself to blog at least once a week from now on. As a 40-ish woman, I'm slow to jump into all this internet stuff. Yes, I email, occasionally Facebook and Tweet, and have put away my abacus in favor of an online calculator, but I still have a long way to go! From now on, I'll post updates about my books, talk about other books I enjoy, and blog about stuff the interests me, any hopefully you, too!

Starting this Sat, Oct 1st, I will be putting on a release day/b-day week party for my new book, The Accidental Courtesan. There will be books to giveaway everyday to commenter's and a big drawing on my birthday (the 7th) for a shiny new Kindle!

More details to follow in a few days! Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment